The time to embrace your curls and waves is here! Curly girls are having their hair envy moment, but as many of you know, your curls seems to have a mind of their own! We’ve got the latest tips and innovative hair care and styling product recommendations to help you get healthy looking locks!
Dos & Don’ts
There are some basic rules to get the best result possible from Redken:
- Understand the product is not an option, it’s a necessity!
- Apply product properly- make sure you section your hair, start at the bottom and layer the product to the top.
- Deep Condition once a week- this is essential for healthy, happy curls!
- Limit heat applies to your hair- heat pulls out moisture and causes damage/breakage.
- Shampoo hair daily- this can lead to loss of moisture and the dreaded frizz!
- Dry curls with a towel- this ruffles up the cuticle causing frizz. Use a microfiber towel or t-shirt instead.
- Brush or comb curls- only exception is when wet, with a conditioner/detangler and start from the bottom by working your way to the root.
- Over-handle dry curls- touching dry curls leads to frizz.